Executive Operations Assistant
Our mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting started.
We are in need of an experienced Executive Operations Assistant to provide support to our Senior Executive Team. To be successful in this position, you should have an approachable yet confident personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion. High ethical and work standards are a must.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executives and managing large projects, but is also eager to expand their current skill set.
Who you are
- Excellent calendar management skills - you have to manage your team
- Must be highly organized, thrive under pressure, be proactive, flexible, reliable, punctual - and tough
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Must use discretion, tact, diplomacy and good judgement
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Master of Office applications, including Google Suite
- Have a sense of passion and ownership for projects and tasks
What you'll do
- Flexibility to shift time zones when our executive team travels
- Full calendar and day-to-day management for our executive team
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, including agenda, IT set up, etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs
- Reconcile monthly expense reports
- Support the team members, help to spread knowledge
- You take responsibility for everything you do
- Work across various teams and roles, partnering with the other admins