Our mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting started.
We are looking for smart sales engineers who want to learn something new every day and work mostly in an agile team to make it happen.
We are seeking you to join our sales and distribution team. Help us to grow recasta cloud. We are searching for target, goal driven individuals, who develop with us new business opportunities within the IoT industry. You will build our customer stock within your territory and execute on overarching sales and corporate objectives. Managing the entire sales cycle, targeting enterprises to implement our IoT technology is the key in that role.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and commercial qualifications in the healthcare industry or similar experience
- 2+ years Inside sales or sales development preferably in language/technology or IT software distribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- A high level of personal interest in IoT and integrating health care into digital processes
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Master of Office applications, including Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have already sales experience in the health care segment and ideally know the process to get sales done
What you'll do
- Acquire, manage and build your customer portfolio
- You spot opportunities and help customers visionaries into IoT End-to-End technology
- Understand your clients, guide them through the sales process
- Understand your clients pain points and communicate them to your team
- Support your team members, help to spread knowledge
- You take responsibility for everything you do
- Work closely with our technical documentation team