Social Media and Disruptive Marketing Expert
Our mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting started.
We are looking for smart marketing engineers who want to try something new every day and work mostly in an agile team to make it happen.
We are seeking you to join our sales and distribution team. Help us to grow recasta! We are searching for target, goal driven individuals, who develop with us new business opportunities within the IoT industry using disruptive marketing ideas and concepts. You will build our marketing and brand awareness and execute overarching campaigns and marketing objectives. Managing the entire marketing cycle, targeting media channels like TikTok, Instagram to create a unique brand awareness for our own cloud based IoT technology is the key in that role.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and administrative sciences or similar experience
- 2+ years marketing / influencer development preferably in technology or IT software distribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A high level of personal interest in IoT and transforming commons and public services into digital processes
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Master of Office applications, including Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have sales experience in the segment and ideally know the process to get sales done
What you'll do
- Acquire, manage and build your marketing portfolio
- You spot marketing trends and help to move our brand forward
- Understand our concept and draft / execute campaigns, strategies and progressive ideas
- Understand our customers pain points and communicate them to the team
- Support your team members, help to spread knowledge
- You take responsibility for everything you do
- Ideally work closely with our technical documentation and frontend team