SaaS Product Owner
Our mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting started.
The Sales Team at recasta is looking for a Product Manager to help developers and development teams build, share, and run applications, in a fast-moving landscape. You will own and drive an investment and product area from high-level concept design to delivery and operation. You will help shape the future on key areas of the our developer and team experience. You will partner with teams across recasta to identify new areas of opportunity for us to explore. As the company grows, you will help to foster teams eager to continuously build, measure, and learn.
Who you are
- You enjoy building products that are easy to adopt and use. You have a keen design sensibility, and you are always looking for ways to improve the usability of your products
- 2+ years Inside sales or sales development preferably in language/technology or IT software distribution, preferably in the SME and Industry 4.x sector
- Industry 4.x, Automation, Robotic, Drones - that’s the stuff which keeps you up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A high level of personal interest in IoT and integrating Industry 4.0 into digital processes
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Master of Office applications, including Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience working with agile teams
What you'll do
- You own a product area, the roadmap, and the results, in collaboration with product leadership
- You will engage deeply with our customers and discover amazing solutions that solve today's problems while optimizing for tomorrow's vision
- You are comfortable, given a problem domain, to guide product definition, feature prioritization, and scope.
- Understand your clients pain points and communicate them to your team
- Support your team members, help to spread knowledge
- You take responsibility for everything you do
- Ideally work closely with our technical documentation team