IoT and Cloud Cybersecurity Expert
Our mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting started.
We have an need for a Cloud & IoT Security Engineers to support the implementation and management of technology for our customers worldwide. This is a long-term opportunity that is 100% remote to start. Compensation is flexible depending upon experience.
Design and development of IOT cloud security architecture for our IOT cloud. Provide cloud security architectural best practices, contribute directly to the overall IOT cloud architecture and, to a lesser extent, support compliance efforts. Serve as a point of contact for matters related to cloud security and IOT architecture. Ideal candidates will be self-starting, detail-oriented, and strong communicators. They will frequently interact with executive clients and stakeholders through meetings, interviews and working group meetings. They will be expected to draft high-quality deliverables.
Who you are
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Understanding and improve systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- You're a hacker personality with some software development experience
- You’re a master of writing, wording and explaining
- Experience using DevOps tools to create and maintain documentation, including agile methods
What you'll do
- Identifying and analysing data pertaining to ICS/OT security, assets and vulnerabilities, its sources and how to gather
- Coordinating with Security SMEs to build hunting rules and triggers, which focus on adversary activity within the ICS/OT domain.
- Tracking and researching changes and expansion in this domain, with a focus on security risk and attack surface expansion.
- Troubleshooting IOT security content issues/ gaps that arise
- Develop, test and modify custom scripts for IOT security content
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- You take responsibility for everything you do. You break it, you fix it!
- Troubleshooting distributed systems in containerized environments
What you've done
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as a hacker
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content